COMPANY TERMS OF SERVICE / COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
(see www.eastendwinetastingtours.com) for Specific Wine Tour Terms/Conditions in addition to below)
For the following Content : Roadmaster Limousine & Car Service, All Point Express Town Car & Limousines, or East End Wine Tasting Tours (Service of Roadmaster Limousine & Car Service Inc) – these companies shall be known as “RML”.
Please make sure you get familiar with our (RML) terms, conditions and cancellation policy.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (APPLY TO ALL SERVICES):
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- Motion sickness suffering or other attributes leading to vomitting in any vehicle is subject to a $375.00 Fee. It cost us plenty more as we do lose the vehicle the next day as well.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
- RML is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- RML Limousine does not accept responsibility for delayed travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic, road conditions or delays beyond our control. This list is not exhaustive.
- RML Limousine is not responsible for articles left in limousines/sedans.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run unless paid with a previously authorized credit card.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Note capacity on our website under airports and wine tours.
- In case of detention of the vehicle during transit due to mechanical failure, accident or injury etc. (RML) strives to ensure its delivery, with either one of their other vehicles or with an affiliate Limousine Company. An affiliate limousine company shall continue the reservation to the best of their ability and will drive the vehicle adhering to all NYS motor vehicle laws.
- RML shall not be liable whatsoever to customer for any financial terms beyond the service provided if there is a delay in reaching their intended destination caused by accident (non-injury), mechanical failure, Act of God, traffic, etc (This list is not exhaustive). All complaints must be received with (5) business days after the date of the event.
- There will be no refund when the AC (air conditioning fails). Sometimes we will give credit, all depends on the situation.
We've learned - Vehicles are machines and as such, even though we practice preventative maintenance we can’t promise AC will always work well in vehicles 100% of the time. If AC doesn’t work or doesn’t work properly stay calm and you will still have a wonderful day. Of course we all want AC and most of the time AC works in all vehicles. AC in large vehicles, 6 passenger and higher, well it's another story. We've learned that by opening the front windows and opening back windows just a bit to circulate air, we can still transport guests with minimal discomfort – with a breeze generated from the open front windows. AC always seems to work great in our Sedans, Vans and SUVs. However - in 6 passenger limousine and larger vehicles - including coach/buses- AC at times present problems. Everyone’s body temperature goes up a little on wine tour days as they are usually consuming alcohol…so make sure you drink water before leaving home and you'll stay cooler no matter what!. When the door opens on a limo or bus, the vehicle can take 5 to 7 minutes to cool down again. A fan can stop blowing the cool air or heat at any time. This is a machine part. On high humidity days, very warm days the fan over works and then stops. Same with new or old AC fans...they over heat and then stop working. On occasion a Limo goes over a pot hole which causes a fuse to loosen and the AC stops. Most of the time….AC will go back on a little while later. There is no cash refund when AC doesn't work properly. Air conditiong should be turned off when limo is idling. Sometimes a client demands that the driver keep the AC on while idling 5 minutes. When we do this….most often the compressor dies and then we are without AC the rest of the day and night. The compressor can break on a new vehicle just as easy as on an older vehicle. AC is a never ending problem for limo and bus companies and that’s why we talk about it up front!
No matter what preventative maintenance we do, AC is unpredictable and when problems occur, we ask driver and passengers to stay calm. When AC stops working, drivers get all upset as well as passengers. Drivers will open both front windows… all the way… to allow maximum breeze to circulate through to the back to make everyone as comfortable as possible. In this situation, back windows should also be opened no more than 1 in. so that air is pulled from front windows and circulates better. Very rarely does AC fail but when it does......If everyone stays calm……you’ll feel the breeze from the driver’s windows. No one can predict when AC will fail. On most wine tour days, there usually isn’t a replacement limo available. If there is…..we most certainly try to exchange limos….if time and distance permits.
On high temperature days where humidity is also high....AC system gets over worked and often completely stops working. Leaks in the system can occur at any time in new and older vehicles. When clients first enter a limo, they are anxious and click all buttons. Quite often the problem is that the heat button is pressed instead of AC. Sometimes driver can add coolant to AC and that does the trick - sometimes it doesn't. AC is the one aspect of the limo/bus business that is a problem every year during warm weather for all transportation companies. After 20 years of experience, we feel it is most important to address the AC problems up front. When everyone stays calm, you’ll feel the heat much less… than when you let yourself get angry and upset. Stay calm and before you know it, you’ll be at your destination!
REFUNDS - Vehicles leave main office with AC (or heat) working. After vehicle accepted & used…Refunds, if and when justified, are given only in form of service credits. Cash refunds are not given when something goes wrong and the AC or heat ceases to function. As a courtesy to let passengers know the company understands, Roadmaster Limousine and Car Service and most other companies give courtesy service credits when deemed appropriate. If we don't show up for service - a cash refund is justified. If something happens and we must end service, Yes a partial cash refund would be justified. Certain types of problems deserve a refund, if and when justified, refunds are only given in form of service credits. We want our passengers happy. We work with people, machines, traffic and weather. We do proper maintenance but parts/machines do break and we never know when. Often we cannot repair heat or AC problem until next day. We consider timeliness and safety in traveling - the most important issues. It is not feasible to keep an extra limo in the garage just in case something goes wrong or ceases to function in a vehicle. Sometimes, on the way to a pick up or during service, AC or something else can cease to work. We are not happy when a mechanical part doesn't work properly. Vehicles are machines and machines can develop problems at any time. However, we've realized customers much happier when we show up instead of cancelling because something happened to AC.
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION ONLY (TO/FROM AIRPORT):
- RESCHEDULING/CANCELLATION is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling/cancellation is requested more than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. A cancellation fee of 20% (equal to gratuity) will be charged for any cancellation made between 2-24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. A 50% cancellation fee equal to the cost of trip plus 20% service fee (equal to gratuity) will be charged for airport cancellation made less than 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
- A no-show fee equal to the trip cost plus 20% gratuity, including waiting time will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location or cancels the reservation after our vehicle was dispatched. If you cannot locate your chauffer/vehicle for a curbside pickup or you are unable to find him/her in the terminal, call our office – 631.366.6399
- RML monitors INBOUND FLIGHTS on a daily basis, more often on poor weather; only when internet access is available and adjusts scheduling accordingly. We cannot guarantee availability of a vehicle ‘on time’ when flights are more than (60) minutes late. In this case the availability is on a best effort basis only.
- RML grants a (45) minute grace period after the reported domestic flight arrival time and a (60) minute grace period after reported international flight arrival time. After (60) minutes, wait time shall be applied.
A minimal charge of $55/ hour + Gratuity/sales tax shall be applied; this for Town car / Sedan. Larger vehicles wait time will increase incrementally. After (60) minutes of wait time and no answer from customer, the car will be dismissed and all applicable fees will be included. RML and chauffeurs monitor your arrival time. Should there be a delay, customer should call our office as this will be more accurate than what the flight tracking software is indicating. When flight tracking website indicates "flight is enroute" the car is dispatched according to the arrvial time. Should flight deviate from scheduled destination, circle and or cause any delay beyond the allowable "wait time", then we will charge accordingly.
- RML "Stops" will be charged when picking up at the furthest pickup area to the final destination. If there is a stop for "5" minutes to pickup coffee or Post Office- along the way, there is no charge. The following chargers do not include applicable sales tax. If a stop to pickup another passenger(s) within the same town 1st pickup : $10.00 - Different town = $15.00 - cross island = $20.00 - Cross island & back again - $25.00
PIER TRANSPORTATION ONLY (CRUISE SHIP):
RML grants a (45) minute grace period after the Cruise Ship disembark time. This "time" is given to RML Office at time of booking or it will be included in the last email confirmation between RML and Client.
A minimal charge of $55/ hour + Gratuity/sales tax shall be applied ( Town Car/ Sedan) ; $75/ Hr + Gratuity/tax (Van/ 6-8 pass limo/ SUV . Larger vehicles - please Call Office. After (45) minutes, wait time will begin and on 30 minute minimal intervals.
Due to the distances from Long Island to Brooklyn Piers, West Side Piers and Cape Liberty Piers ( NJ) - upon picking up clients and returning to Long Island - we can't have last minute adjustments - "send the car earlier" as there is as much as 2.5 hrs travel allocated for vehicle to reach those Piers to pickup clients.
POINT-TO-POINT TRANSFERS ONLY (FROM POINT A TO POINT B):
- Waiting time: For all pick-ups, a fifteen (15) minute grace period is granted. Once the grace period has elapsed, waiting time is charged at $5.00 per five minute increment, from original/scheduled pick-up/drop-off time. If a financial arrangement is not made with our driver, for example: balance is paid in cash, additional wait time fee will be charged to the credit card used to make a reservation.
- A 20% standard gratuity and sales tax, based on the fare, stop time, and wait time will be added to your bill. All out of packet charges, including tolls, parking, and airport fees will also be added.
- Since pick-up/drop (point-to-point) service is a discounted service, water on board is provided complementary from a driver. For additional fee, Any alcohol (including beer and champagne) needs to be ordered at the time of booking.
RESCHEDULING/CANCELLATION is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling/cancellation is requested more than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. A cancellation fee of 20% (equal to gratuity) will be charged for any cancellation made between 2-24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. A 50% cancellation fee equal to the cost of trip plus 20% service fee (equal to gratuity) will be charged for airport cancellation made less than 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
HOURLY CHARTERS (INCLUDING WEDDINGS, BACHELOR(ETTE) PACKAGES, CONCERT CHARTERS, PROM CHARTERS, ETC.) :
- For all hourly charters, we have a 3-hour minimum policy (Mon-Thursday), 5-hour policy (Fri-Sunday).
Weddings have a separate contract with clauses.
-Wine Tours – There is a (72) hour cancellation Policy. A deposit of 25% of the total amount is do at time of booking and is nonrefundable when the reservation is for 14+ Guests. This down payment shall be payable by Check. Reservations are finalized after receipt of signed reservation form. Unless otherwise specified, all reservations require a major credit card, whether or not reservation is paid with CC, cash or check. Wine Flight pricing are subject to change as per Vineyard discretion. We will notify customer of price will impact reservation.
- A cancellation fee equal to the cost of trip plus 20% service fee will be charged for any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
- A no-show fee equal to the trip cost plus 20% service fee, including waiting time will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location. If you cannot locate your sedan/limousine, please call 631.366.6399 to avoid a no-show billing.
- A 20% standard gratuity, based on the fare, stop time, and wait time will be added to your bill. All out of packet charges, including tolls, parking, and airport fees will also be added, all along with applicable sales tax.
- Waiting time: For all hourly charters, a fifteen (15) minute grace period is granted. Once the grace period has elapsed, waiting time is charged at the rate of your hourly charter from original/scheduled pick-up/drop-off time. If a financial arrangement is not made with our driver, for example: balance is paid in cash, additional wait time fee will be charged to the credit card used to make a reservation.
- In every hourly charter, water and soda on ice is included at no cost.
- Unlimited stops and pick-up locations are included as long as vehicle is within NYS lines and not outside the general requirements of the reservation.
PAYMENT DISCLAMER: For all reservations we require full major credit card information including CCV number (security code), expiration date & billing address. Credit card is a primary and default form of payment; however, we also accept cash to the driver if specifically requested.
*(Warranties / Disclaimer: Roadmaster Limousine Service / East End Wine Tasting Tours .com(“Roadmaster Limo”) has no direct affiliation with any wineries, hotels, or restaurants in terms of compensation other than for the transportation and wine tour service it provides. Several wineries may advertise or recommend Roadmaster Limo for weddings and other transportation services on their website or by allowing brochures or business cards to be distributed at their retail sites. Packages may be offered in conjunction with limousine service, wine tasting, and hotel or Bed & Breakfast to provide a convenience to visitors. Restaurant suggestions are based on past reservations by either our regular or wine tasting guests. Roadmaster Limo has rights to EastEndWineTastingTours.com and is one of many services offered by the company. Roadmaster Limo is not an authorized food handler. Lunch is offered by “Roadmaster Limo” through licensed food markets mentioned on this website. Any/all food allergies will be taken in consideration as long as clients inform Roadmaster Limo or the distributors of food products. Roadmaster Limo does not condone the abuse of alcohol. Roadmaster Limo client assumes full responsibility for his/her guests in regards to the consumption of alcohol in Roadmaster Limousine property, as well as behavior in wineries, restaurants and other accommodations. Roadmaster Limo client assumes to pay all replacement value of any articles that are damaged, broken or missing inside transportation provided by Roadmaster Limo. There is a minimum charge of $400.00 for client’s and their party suffering motion sickness .The client assumes full responsibility for personal articles brought into the Roadmaster transportation and indemnifies Roadmaster Limo against claims or damages related to items brought to or inside the vehicles. Roadmaster Limo does not condone the hiring of our vehicles for illegal purposes. We assume NO responsibility for illegal actions by our clients in our vehicles or in other locations other than Roadmaster Limo property. If the client or his/her guests verbally or physically threaten the chauffeur/driver or make demands that may violate the contract or reservation that can possibly bring harm or damage to the Roadmaster Limo property, driver and/or clients, use any illegal drugs or substances in the coach section of the vehicle, or if the chauffeur/driver determines that a minor is using drugs or alcohol, the service can be terminated with NO refunds of any monies. Roadmaster Limousine / East End Wine Tasting Tours.com is not responsible for party after they have exited their vehicle at the end of their reservation. Roadmaster Limo does not serve alcohol in their vehicles. If client and their party bring alcohol on board, they are solely responsible for their actions. Roadmaster Limo will not allow the dropping off of clients at their vehicles or parking lots if the driver identifies an abuse of alcohol. Roadmaster Limo/East End Wine Tasting Tours.com will make reservations at vineyards as per the client’s instructions or choice of wineries. The wine tasting “fees” are paid for by our clients direct to the vineyard tasting room, unless previous arrangements for transaction are made between clients and tasting room. Total costs for wine tasting fees and optional lunch will be deducted from the quote prior to the reservation date. The customer is responsible for payment to Roadmaster Limo for the transportation provided which will include base rate, gratuity, fuel fee, tolls (if applicable) and NYS sales tax.))
EAST END WINE TASTING TOURS & ROADMASTER LIMOUSINE SERVICE WEBSITE
Roadmaster Limo may make changes to this website, and improvements and/or changes to the products and services described herein at any time without prior notice on the site or to any party. Roadmaster Limo is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, however caused, arising out of the use of this site, or for reliance on Materials it contains, even if Roadmaster Limo is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Roadmaster Limo makes no representations whatsoever regarding any other Internet site accessible through this site. A link to a non Roadmaster Limo site does not constitute a Roadmaster Limo endorsement of such a site, its sponsor, its information or content, or product or service offerings made on such a site or by its sponsor. Roadmaster Limo takes no responsibility for the content or the use of such sites.
Roadmaster Limousine Service Website is comprised of a multitude of Web pages operated by Roadmaster Limousine. The Roadmaster Limousine Service Website is offered to the visitor/user conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the Roadmaster Limo website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
Roadmaster Limo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Roadmaster Limousine Service website is offered.
The Roadmaster Limo website may contain links to other websites. These linked sites are not under the control of Roadmaster Limo and Roadmaster Limo is not responsible for the contents of any ‘linked site’, including without limitation any link contained in a ‘linked site’ or any changes or updates to a ‘linked site’. Roadmaster Limo provides these links to visitors only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any type of endorsement by Roadmaster Limo of the site.
As a condition of you use of the Roadmaster Limo website, you warrant to Roadmaster Limo that you will not use said website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use said website in any manner that can damage or cause irreparable harm to the Roadmaster Limo website. You made not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means no intentionally made available or provided for through Roadmaster Limo websites